In terms of the Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd (KRCL) revised promotion policy issued vide letter no. CO-13011/3/2018-PERS dated 06.09.2019, and other instructions issued from time to time, applications are hereby invited ONLINE for filling up 20 posts of TECHNICIAN-III/ELECTRICAL in Pay Matrix Level 2 in 7th CPC (GP 1900/- in 6th CPC) through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) from among all the eligible regular serving employees of KRCL as on the date of issue of notification.
1. Name of Post: Technician III/ Electrical
2. No of Post: 20
3. Educational Qualification: Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Electrician/Wireman/Mechanic HT, LT Equipment’s and Cable Jointing/Electronics Mechanic (OR) Matriculation/SSLC plus CCAA in the trades mentioned above.
Note: Diploma/Degree in Engineering WILL NOT BE accepted in lieu of CCAA/ITI for the post of Technicians unless otherwise specified. Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of CCAA.
4. Pay Matrix Level of Pay: Level 2 of 7th CPC
5. Eligibility Criteria:
a) Zone of consideration: Only regular serving employees of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd (except RPF/ RPSF Personnel, contractual staff, re-engaged staff and consultants) are eligible to apply as under: Regular Serving employees of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. who are working in Pay Matrix Level- 2 and below in substantive grade are eligible to apply
b) A minimum residency period of 02 years should be completed on the date of notification for GDCE selection. Thus, those regular serving employees of KRCL who have not completed 02 years of service from the date of their initial appointment in KRCL as on the date of the GDCE notification are not eligible to apply.
1. Before applying, the candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfills all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of submission of application as per the Notification.
2. Some of the Personal data of the KRCL employee as available in their service record will be directly captured while filling the online application by the candidates.
3. KRCL reserves the right to conduct the examination in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the Recruitment Cell/KRCL.
4. Candidate should keep their mobile number and Personal e-mails active till the end of selection process. KRCL will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
5. The list of eligible/ineligible candidates will be published on the website of the KRCL. The eligible candidates can download their admit cards from the KRCL website in due course for which link will be provided. Candidates must bring their e-call letter duly obtaining the signature and stamp of the concerned Supervisor/Controlling Officer in the space provided on the e-call letter, while appearing for the CBT. Without this, they will not be allowed to appear for the CBT. In addition, candidates are advised to carry their Identity card also provided by the KRCL to the examination center. Candidates are advised to be in continuous access of KRCL website for various information of the stages of selection.
6. The scheme of GDCE will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by KRCL and will be binding on all candidates.
7. Candidature of the candidate is provisional at all stages of selection subject to fulfilment of all eligibility condition and Recruitment Cell/KRCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage, if found not eligible under the Rules/Instructions issued by the KRCL from time to time.
8. Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved for SC/ST/OBC and/or seek age relaxation must submit requisites certificate from the competent authority in the prescribed Proforma at the time of Document Verification as given in the Annexure. Otherwise, their claim of reserved status will not be entertained. In case of OBC candidate, the candidature / applications of such candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions for General (UR) category will be considered under General (UR) category only. In case of SC/ST candidates producing the Caste certificate at the time of Document Verification is a must.
9. In case wrong declaration / particulars are given by the candidates, he / she is liable to be taken up under D&A Rules including rejection of candidature.
10. Any candidate found using unfair means in the examination or sending someone else in his/her place to appear in the examination will be debarred from appearing in all the examination of the KRCL for lifetime. Action will also be taken against him/her under KRCL Conduct and D&A Rules. In addition such candidates are also liable for prosecution under criminal law.
11. KRCL reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of the process of selection, if any irregularity/deficiency is noticed in the application.
12. The decision of the KRCL in all the matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of CBT, allotment of examination centers, selection etc will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the Recruitment Cell/KRCL in this regard.
13. Recruitment Cell/KRCL will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
14. For any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be the appropriate Court, in Mumbai only.
15. In the event of any dispute about interpretation or any mistake, the English version will be treated as final.
Selection Procedure :
The process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
How to Apply :
1. Last date / time for ONLINE submission is 27/11/2020 at 23:59. Recruitment Cell/ KRCL will not bear any responsibility if the candidates are not able to register their applications ONLINE within the last date/time, for any reason whatsoever.
2. Important Date:
a) Opening Date and Time for Online Registration & Filling of Applications 28/10/2020, 10:00 Hrs.
b) Closing Date and Time for Online Registration & Filling of Applications. 27/11/2020, 23:59 Hrs.